Clarion West Write-a-thon
I am diving into the Clarion West Write-a-thon. My Write-a-thon goal is to write 1 hour a day at least 6 times a week. My personal goal is to finish Operation American Freedom by September 6th – the date of the Republican Presidential Convention.
It’s the 4th. Perfect time to launch my online novel, “Operation American Freedom” – http://opamfreedom.com .
It’s 2013 and George W. Bush leads a band of American insurgents against Chinese/Iranian occupation forces. It’s hard work.
Try not to puke as:
– President Cheney appoints Alberto Gonzalez to the Supreme Court.
– President Limbaugh becomes the ChIranian’s puppet for an endless supply of Oxycontin.
– Fred Phelps’ church stops picketing soldiers’ funeral and dirty-bombs American cities.
– Blackwater buys the Department of Defense.
– George W. Bush cements his place in history with a bloody cover-up.
– Dubya is waterboarded at Guantanamo
Operation American Freedom (OAF) is a profane, below-the-belt tour of a nightmare Republican future.
I’ll post new chapters frequently.
“George W. Bush is a skidmark on the underpants of history.” – OAF
I’ve got OAF plotted in detail and 22k of its (estimated) 75k words written.
Some pix I’ve been meaning to post:
My cabin, perched looking out on Martel Lake, crowned by a double rainbow:
Trillium were insane this year:
The day of the thaw, long ago:
I had a good night working on ChipWits. We will release it from beta when it’s ready. I hope July.